OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST - PRN
Orthopaedic Center of Southern Illinois/Physical Rehabilitation Center is a state-of-the-art facility seeking a PRN/per diem - OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST. The requirements include assessing patient problems and needs, developing and implementing plans of care, and maintaining clinical documentation. OCSI is a leader in Orthopaedics serving southern Illinois for over 45 years! Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits. No weekends/No holidays/No call.
Orthopaedic Center of Southern Illinois/Physical Rehabilitation Center is a state-of-the-art facility seeking a PRN/per diem - OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT. The requirements include working under the direction and supervision of a licensed therapist to support the delivery of therapy services, and maintaining clinical documentation. OCSI is a leader in Orthopaedics serving southern Illinois for over 45 years! Competitive salary and benefits. No weekends/No holidays/No call.
ATHLETIC TRAINER - FULL TIME
Seeking a Full-Time Certified Athletic Trainer for the position of staff athletic trainer at a private practice orthopaedic group. Primary duties will be outreach to an area high school, but will also have clinic hours working as a physician extender.
Position Summary: Under the direction of a physician and standing orders, the Certified Athletic Trainer will provide services and duties in accordance with the Illinois Athletic Trainer’s Practice Act, while adhering to all facility policies and procedures. Dependent on the primary role, duties may involve:
- Provide student athletes with sports medicine care at established events, practices and weekly evaluations as needed.
- Deliver clinical patient care utilizing the process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation.
- - Graduate of a NATA/BOC accredited school for Athletic Training specialization/major or minor, with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- - Possession of a current Illinois Athletic Trainer license or willing to acquire
- - Current CPR certification
- - AED trained and certified
Position available Spring 2020. New grads are welcome to apply. Competitive pay and generous benefit package.